MFWF 2017 – Best of Victoria High Tea
The Melbourne Food and Wine Festival is back again in 2017 and we’re excited to be a part of it.
Indulge in a decadent ‘Best of Victoria High Tea’ in our Lobby Lounge from Saturday 1 April to Sunday 9 April, 2017.
Focusing on the extraordinary native produce Victoria has to offer, sample bite-sized delicacies including Native Mt Martha oysters, Port Phillip scallops, macadamia tartlets and wattle seed lamingtons.
Pair these with unlimited coffee, tea and herbal infusions plus a glass of sparkling regional Victorian wine and you have all the ingredients for a delicious dining experience.
To get your tastebuds tingling, here are the Victorian sparkling wines you can choose from – in no particular order:
- Chandon Brut – Chandon (Yarra Valley)
- Sparkling Chardonnay – Hickinbotham (Mornington Peninsula)
- NV Mitchelton Cuvee – Mitchelton (Goulburn Valley)
- Yarra Burn Premium Cuvee Brut – Yarra Burn (Yarra Valley)
- NV Prosecco – Brown Brothers (King Valley)
Price: $70 per person
Two sessions daily from Saturday 1 April to Sunday 9 April:
12:00pm – 2:30pm
3:00pm – 5:30pm
Bookings are essential.
Melbourne Food & Wine Festival
At The Westin Melbourne
205 Collins Street
Melbourne VIC 3000