There's nothing better than wrapping yourself up in our highly acclaimed Heavenly® Bed on a cold winter night. Layer up before you do to enjoy a tipple or two in our elegant Lobby Lounge. Once you have awoken from a restful sleep, join us for a gourmet breakfast. All this, within the heart of Melbourne CBD which comes to life during the winter months. Theatres, shops and boutiques, cosy cafés and museums are on your doorstep and well worth braving the cold!
Urban Winter Retreat
Take time out to experience the magic of Melbourne in winter and retreat to the cosy comfort of The Westin Melbourne.
Your Urban Winter Retreat includes:
- Luxurious overnight accommodation
- Gourmet buffet breakfast
- Two coffee liqueur vouchers
- Unlimited in-room movies.
From $295 per night
Valid for stays from 1 June to 27 September 2018
Keep busy this winter with these great ideas
You've heard of High Tea but have you heard of High Cheese?
This winter, we have partnered with Maker & Monger to bring you an extra cheesy take on our high tea experience. High Cheese will feature three tiers of delectable cheeses showcased in both sweet and savoury dishes, proving that cheese does not need to be reserved for after dinner.
$70 per person and includes free-flowing Vittoria Coffee blends, Jing tea herbal infusions and hot chocolate. Wine pairings are also available with prices by the glass.
Served daily from 4pm until 10pm in the Lobby Lounge.
Available 11 June - 31 August
What's on this Winter in the city
- Head to the National Gallery of Victoria to view the latest exhibition -MoMA: 130 Years of Modern and Contemporary Art in partnership with The Museum of Modern Art, New York.
- Don’t miss the musical version of the much loved Wizard of Oz, now playing at The Regent Theatre.
- Warm up with hot cider and food stalls at the Winter Night Market, on every Wednesday at the Queen Victoria Market.
- Fall down the rabbit hole at ACMI’s Wonderland, an interactive journey into the world of Alice in Wonderland and its many incarnations.